Secret Scroll Necklace - Protection Present

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I have a few secret scroll necklaces for sale via my website, this one was made as a gift for my hubby.  


All of the secret scroll necklaces have a scroll of paper, with a runic spell painted on it, sealed inside a peyote stitched hollow tube.  This spell can be customised to a customer's specific needs, or replaced with a personal message.  The tube is sealed up so as to keep the message safe and secret.

The few, pre-made, secret scroll necklaces that I have on my website currently, have all got love spells sealed inside them.  Last year my other half had to do a lot of travelling abroad.  I always get nervous and worried when he has to travel without me.  I decided I would feel better if he had a little protection on him. So I made this necklace for him.  He has worn it religiously whenever he is travelling or away from home.  Which makes both of us feel better :)

Now I took this photo just after the necklace was made last year (about October), and I could have SWORN that I took a few photos of the protection spell scroll inside.  I didn't.  The real annoyance is that I went ahead and made another protection necklace (to sell) and didn't photograph that scroll as I thought I already had a picture.  Grrrr!

Now I have to make another one.  This time I had better remember to photograph it before I seal up the necklace.

0 comments: