It's late *yawn*

Friday, December 7, 2007


Well I've been working hard to get some new charms put up on the website. Lots of work involved as it means an entirely new page for the website. So for the moment it's been decided not to have the hover down menus on every page with a link to the new Charms page. We are gonna adjust the front page menu for the time being. At the weekend, when we have more time all the rest of the menus will be adjusted also. Time is against us. It's 0510 and OMG am I tired *yawn*. I don't think I can cope with much more computer related jiggery pokery this evening.


On the bead front I did not have time to collect my clasp today. I called up the bead shop, they said no probs and then we were cut off. So in theory, I'm going in to collect my clasp tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

0 comments: